We thank God for our family and friends. We love you! Happy Valentine's Day!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now...that's LOVE!!! Check out all her Valentine's outfits! I love it! You must be having so much fun with her, eh? I love those chunky monkey love cheeks, too. And that smile....aaaaawwwwwwwwww! Happy 1st Valentine's Brooke!
I LOVE the 1st Valentine's Day picture! SO cute! How did Mom manage to get mid-winter break over Valentine's Day? What a psycho day in Elementary schools!!!
5 comments:
Now...that's LOVE!!! Check out all her Valentine's outfits! I love it! You must be having so much fun with her, eh? I love those chunky monkey love cheeks, too. And that smile....aaaaawwwwwwwwww!
Happy 1st Valentine's Brooke!
Brooke is so cute!! I love all her outfits. Happy 1st Valentine's Brooke. You have a beautiful family.
Tony & Jennifer Perotti
I LOVE the 1st Valentine's Day picture! SO cute! How did Mom manage to get mid-winter break over Valentine's Day? What a psycho day in Elementary schools!!!
I love all the cute pink and red outfits!!
What a cute smile! Love those cheeks. Grandma
Post a Comment