Monday, June 23, 2008

Swim class fun!






















Tonight we had our 2nd swim class. Matt was able to come and watch, so he took some pictures! He used to be a swimmer in high school so he was really impressed with the facility at this high school. It is actually the school where Brooke will attend, and of course you know Matt is thinking...she WILL be a swimmer!!!! I hope she enjoys it and our dream for her will come true. She seems to love kicking and splashing. The water was a lot warmer this time. Yes, the one picture shows her on the diving board! They don't throw them in (even though I thought they were going to!), they lightly drop them in and the instructor catches them. She actually seems to be ok with it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun!! Has she gone under the water yet?? I thought they threw her in off the diving board too, until I read at the bottom :-) We should get our kiddos together to play in the pool sometime :-)