Waiting to go in!
The bars are perfect for our monkey!
This evening was Brooke's first gymnastics "Starbursts" class at American Gymnastics. Her teacher's name is Ms. Laura and the class goes for 45 minutes, from 5:45 - 6:30 pm. At first I was a little nervous- Brooke was not wanting to follow directions. Once we were done with the stretching exercises and got to play with the parachute she did better. Then, the class split up and Brooke got to be with the teacher by herself. She is the youngest one, but there is a boy who is joining next week. I stay in there and help guide Brooke, so hopefully each week will get a little easier. The teacher said she has a great grip on the bars, seems to have a lot of strength, and she can almost hop! We owe that to dance class, she does a lot of hopping in that class. I hope she continues to LOVE her class.
No comments:
Post a Comment