She has had quite an "active" month: Brooke is really grabbing for things now, she watches you very intently when you eat, she rolls over from front to back and back to front, she laughs a lot, she likes tummy time, she has eaten rice cereal, sweet peas, carrots, sweet potatoes and applesauce. We think she actually likes the sweet peas the best so far! Brooke also loves taking her pacifier out of her mouth and putting it back. I am sure there are more exciting things she has done this month, but this is all I can think of for now. Have a Happy Memorial Weekend.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Brooke is 5 months old today!
She has had quite an "active" month: Brooke is really grabbing for things now, she watches you very intently when you eat, she rolls over from front to back and back to front, she laughs a lot, she likes tummy time, she has eaten rice cereal, sweet peas, carrots, sweet potatoes and applesauce. We think she actually likes the sweet peas the best so far! Brooke also loves taking her pacifier out of her mouth and putting it back. I am sure there are more exciting things she has done this month, but this is all I can think of for now. Have a Happy Memorial Weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 5 Months, Brooke!! I love the first picture of you!! I didn't think it was possible for you to get any cuter...but every day you get cuter and cuter! Your mom is amazing that she makes the time to do this sweet blog so often...I don't know how she does it but I'm glad she does:)
Thank you for your kind words. I read it to Brooke and she was smiling and giggling out loud!!! She says thanks, too!!! She really does get cuter every day, but I am a little bias!!! ;) I am looking forward to getting together with you this summer. Thank you for checking Brooke's blog so often. I love that it is such a good way to keep track of everything going on in her life. Some day when I get "time" I hope to scrapbook. Meanwhile, this is like my scrapbook!!! Happy Day!
Post a Comment