Brooke has a favorite book. It's an Einstein baby book about colors and shapes. She seriously gets MAD (cries and cries) when you put the book down. One time I read it with her at least 5 times and she still got mad when I closed it! I am glad she likes books, but I thought usually a baby has a favorite blankie or stuffed animal...No, Brooke has to be different - a book???...And, it's not a "little" book, it's a "big" book. I hope we aren't going to have to lug it around everywhere with us. I am hoping to fnd something else soon that she can get attached to! Anyone have any ideas???
Brooke loves looking at books with her daddy and she also loves when he plays with her. I thought the second video was cute when she was laughing with Matt!
No comments:
Post a Comment