Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First day of school
Today was my first day of school. I think it will be a good year. I missed Brooke terribly! Brooke did not want to eat much, my mom was able to get her to drink 5 oz. milk and 4 oz. pedialyte. She had some apple baby food and some oatmeal. She had 2 short naps and when I came to get her she was looking pretty tired. When I got home with her I gave her some dinner...we tried green beans and she seemed fine. Then, I gave her 6 oz. milk and she gulped it down and fell asleep! She has been sleeping since 6:45 pm!!!! I did wake her up at 9:45 pm to change her diaper and feed her...she drank 5 more ounces and then went right back to sleep...sleepy baby! So, hopefully she will sleep well tonight and be ready for tomorrow. My mom has her all by herself (without my niece and nephew) so it should be a restful day...I hope anyway!! I sure did miss her. She was so cuddly this evening. I have a "Brooke" in my class so it was hard to say her name and not think of my "Brooke"!!! At least the Brooke in my class is a cutie pie, too!!!! Anyway...I will try to post some pictures tomorrow...she just hasn't been in the mood for pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment