Monday, September 1, 2008
Brooke's not feeling well...
Brooke is not feeling well today. She woke up fine and had breakfast, then waved bye bye to daddy...he went golfing. After her morning nap, she got up and as I was carrying her downstairs- she vomitted! I got her all cleaned up, gave her a bath, came back downstairs. Put her down on the kitchen floor (thankfully on the floor rather than the carpet) for a minute and she vomitted again! Cleaned her up again... Then, I put her in her high chair and gave her a few banana puffs. Took her out of her high chair and vomit AGAIN! SO, I called the pediatrician and she advised me to watch her and if she still continues to vomit then they will need to see her. Of course, my first day of school and Brooke may end up at the doctors! Hopefully she will be ok, she is sleeping again and only drank 4 oz. before she laid down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Brooke!! So Sad! I hope you feel better when you wake up from your nap:(
Post a Comment