Brooke absolutely loves to be outside. When we get home the first thing she wants to do is walk down our driveway and check and see if the neighbor boys are out. Then, she walks (actually runs) all over the grass and toward the street. Very scary...you really have to watch her. She does not want to hold hands...it's all about doing everything by herself!!!! Today we played in the backyard for a little bit and she was so upset when it was time to come in. She is learning new words every day. Today she was saying "kick" when we played with her ball. She also makes the funniest sound for a dog barking...it's something like "fh, fh"...she puts her teeth on her bottom lip and blows. It's on the video, so you can see what I mean. So very cute she is!
I had the afternoon off since Parent Teacher conferences were this week. Brooke and I had a play date with my friend Vicky and Eve. I did not have my camera, but Vicky did -so hopefully I can post some pictures later. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment