Last night was a rough night!!!! Brooke went to bed with no sign of illness, and at 11:30 pm it all began! I went up to hold her and rocked her back to sleep. I thought maybe it was a nightmare. Then, at 12:30 am she started crying hard and Matt went up to find vomit everywhere!!! So, we took the sheets off, stripped her down, put her in the bathtub and thought that was it! Ok, clean baby...rock her and hoepfully go back to sleep. Well, we were wrong. She wanted to be held and every 45 minutes she would vomit. It was terrible to watch her and hear her stomach churn and then hold a towel for her to vomit in! YUCK! So, we went through lots of towels, 2 pair of pajamas and then she did not want pajamas anymore. So, she wore just a onesie for the second half of the night. We finally got her down at 6:00 am and she and I slept for 2 hours. Then, she got up at 8:00 am and got sick one last time! We are hoping anyway that that is it! It is now almost 6:30 pm Saturday evening, so she is bathed and actually dressed in clothes. We have stayed inside all day and all she has drank Pedialyte in small doses. Please pray for us to all get a good night of rest...I am so thankful it is a weekend so I can be home with her. It is bad timing, (although any time is bad timing when you are sick) but I just had a busy week with parent teacher conferences so I am exhausted beyond exhaustion!!!!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Feel Better, Brooke!:(
Post a Comment