Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank God for "Boo boo" bunny

Ouch!

All better!



Tonight Brooke was very wound up. She had a lot of energy so we gave her some milk and then let her play for a little bit. As soon as Matt put her down on the floor to play she got really excited and ran toward the tv - and it happened so fast....BOOM! She fell and hit her head hard on the entertainment center. So, we got out the "boo boo" bunny and she actually calmed down and let us ice her forehead for a few "seconds!" She seemed to be better and we kept her up a little later than usual. I was worried about her, but I think she is going to be ok. I am sure we have a lot of bumps and bruises coming in the future...it's only beginning, right?!?!?

No comments: