Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3rd swim class







Brooke had her 3rd swim class last night. She did well. Each class they do "dunk" the babies under water. She does ok with it usually, she cried a little this time. She seems to really LOVE the water though.






In the pictures you can see how she gets very excited to go to swim class, but on the drive home she falls asleep. The water really tires her out!






We let Brooke cry herself to sleep last night! THAT WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR BOTH MATT AND I. We let her cry for 2o minutes and I almost went and got her, but she calmed down and fell asleep! We are trying to do this because the pediatrician said she should be sleeping through the night at her age. She gets up twice a night still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope tonight she crys for a little less time...it should get easier each night:) Best wishes