Saturday, July 5, 2008

Party time!

























































































































Brooke enjoyed her first 4th of July, kinda....I know she liked seeing Amanda and Marisa, and also our friends, Laverne and Eric...they have 2 kids (Kendall and Evan). She likes seeing other people more her size! She is definitely teething, though, so she had her crabby moments. Poor baby! I just feel so bad knowing her gums hurt and I can't really do much about it. She took a short nap from 8:00 - 9:00 pm and woke up ready for the fireworks! She hung on and saw some...then, went to bed. I was afraid she was going to wake up again since the fireworks sure were LOUD! But, she made it until 1:30 am. Hopefully we can get her back on a better schedule today. We had a great time with our friends and family. We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores and also made pies over the fire! YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,

Brooke looks adorable in her oh so many 4th of July outfits:)

I know how hard teething can be...The best thing I have found for teething pain is Hyland's Teething tablets...they work great...if you go online you can read the reviews. You can pretty much get them everywhere....Babies R Us, Meijers, etc:)