Brooke really enjoys playing with her toys. She gets very excited and likes to chew on toys and talk at the same time. It's so cute to listen to her sweet sounds. She slept for 9 and half hours straight last night. We are hoping for another good night. It makes such a difference when she makes it through the night. I woke up this morning at 6:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. I am so used to getting up around that time. She went down at 9:30 pm and didn't get up until 7:00 am!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you, Brooke!! Did you have another good night last night?
I am sleeping a little longer, the past 3 nights anyway. Last night my gums were hurting so I woke up at 2:00 am, screaming!!!! My mom came and helped me get back to sleep. Maybe today after all our
4th of July visitors come I will be worn out and I will sleep really long for mommy and daddy!!!
Post a Comment