Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bay Shore Camp is the best!






























































































































































































































































What a fun, energy filled week with 214 kids! The theme was Going for the Gold with God. Each cabin created a flag and we had an opening ceremony on the first night. The torch was lit by a superhero - "Super Cal". One night we had a "Super Cal look alike" contest and Brooke dressed up. She even went up on stage with Super Cal, but she started to cry so that didn't last too long. Brooke got so much attention throughout the week and smiled so much. She is such a JOY!!!! I just love how she goes with the flow, such an easy going personality. She didn't really like the beach...I think the waves scared her. But, other than that she was happy and did such a good job as the littlest camper at Bay Shore for the week! My goddaughter Amanda was a camper so there are quite a few pictures of her with Brooke. I will post some more pictures tomorrow from my other camera!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like fun! Great pictures.