Saturday, August 30, 2008

Frankenmuth Fun










































































































We had a wonderful time in Frankenmuth. Brooke stayed in a hotel for her first time and she did really well. We went to the Bavarian Restaurant and had yummy chicken. Then, we took a boat tour and Brooke slept for part of it. But, I think she liked looking out at the water and birds once she woke up. We also stopped at Bronner's, which is always going to be a special place for us. Brooke was amazed at all the different Nativity displays...I talked to her about how special it is that she will get to celebrate/share a special time for a birthday with Jesus every year! We got her name stitched on a stocking and also got her her first personalized ornament bulb! How fun! I am sure we will make a tradition of visiting every year.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is so awesome! I need to go and make the boys stockings with their names on it and their own bulbs..Landon has a bulb but not the others yet..Glad you enjoyed yourself!