Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visiting friends in Grand Rapids

Our internet has been down for 24 hours so we are a little behind on posting. Brooke and I went to Grand Rapids to see some of my CMU buddies, Gretch and Missy. We got to meet Missy's new baby and her 3 other kids. We also spent one day at the Frederik Meijer Gardens, a beautiful place. We went there with Gretchen and her daughter, Emma. We spent the night with them, and her son, Owen, was Brooke's little bud! He made Brooke laugh a lot. Gretchen was so nice and did a "photo shoot" at the Gardens and we also went to a park, so I will post those pictures soon. I can't believe Brooke will be 8 months tomorrow. She is getting around QUICK these days... crawling like crazy!!!......and pulling herself up on things, or I should probably say... pulling things down on top of herself!!! Photos to come soon.

No comments: