Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cute video

Brooke is getting around and babbling so much. She has not been herself this past week, just a little fussy and does not like it if you leave her alone in a room. She hasn't been drinking much bottle lately (until night when she is up every few hours) and she likes to grab my shirt and chew on it. I think the material scratches her gums and it helps them feel better. No teeth yet!

We are missing her right now...she is staying at my parents overnight. Matt and I went out to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. We saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth" - 3D movie...very fun!!! Then, we had a delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Thank you mom and dad for watching Brooke, we hope she sleeps ok for you!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary!! I hope you enjoyed your time out together..it is so nice to do that!