skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Brooke is 13 months today!
Wow....she has grown so much. I try to take a picture of her sitting with daddy's football pillow every month. This time she is walking around with it. No chance at getting her to sit down by it!!!! She is on the MOVE - at ALL TIMES!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Charisse
Fall is here! We can't believe our baby girl is almost 2 years old! We love our LITTLE LADY!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(431)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(55)
►
June
(53)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(32)
▼
January
(30)
Seriously...we could just sit and watch her read f...
Another tooth.... #7 popped through!
"Daddy, I hope you feel better!"
One cool daddy!
Plymouth Ice Festival 09
Brooke is 13 months today!
Pacifier girl!
READ, READ, READ! She really is a bookworm!
Just being silly!
Favorite book - Snuggle Puppy
Video - Signing "more"
"Look what I can do!"
One year Professional Pictures
Playing with toys
"Silly daddy...I love you!"
Brrr...it's COLD!
Just playing
Brush, brush those teeth!
"I'm a little stinker!"
The "REAL" thing...
What shall we have for dinner?
Signing "more"
Hello??
Stroller ride for baby doll
Bear love
Very BAD hair day!!!
New bookshelf!
Play date with Carson and Emily
Ouch!
New Year's fun!
►
2008
(308)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(12)
Labels
My Christmas outift
(1)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
My Blog List
No comments:
Post a Comment