Well, Brooke is definitely a ONE year old! Getting into everything. Right now as I am typing this she is pulling off the vent cover in our front room. I say no and she just goes right back to it! Last night she was upset so she scratched my face and she is so quick I can't stop her most of the time. She was very difficult to change into her pajamas. She hates getting her diaper changed, and changing into or out of clothing. She is becoming a much different child. Still LOVE her, of course, but I am starting to get worried about disciplining. We are going to have to figure something out and stick to it! I don't want to have a MONSTER child! ;)
In the one picture she is standing on the rocking chair and looks back to see if we are going to notice. She likes to do that often! Nothing like giving mom a heart attack! The other picture is Brooke getting around on her scooter that Aunt Mary got her.
No comments:
Post a Comment