Sunday, January 25, 2009

Plymouth Ice Festival 09















































































Today we took Brooke to the Ice Fest where her mommy and daddy met. Matt and I were set up...my friend, Mandy and Matt's friend ,Wendy thought we would be PERFECT together and they were right! We met 5 years ago from this weekend. So, we had to take Brooke since it is such a special day for us... it will now be a tradition to go back there each year. It was VERY cold, so we walked around quickly. What amazing talent the ice carvers have!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Charisse,

You have the coolest looking blog for Brooke! I love it! I think it's so special the way you go to the ice festival each year too. You are a sentimental girl at heart :-)

I promise to update my blog this week. We've all been sick, so as soon as we are all better, you will see many updates :-)