Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brush, brush those teeth!

Brooke gets to brush her teeth after dinner. Her doctor recommended giving her a toothbrush while she is still in her high chair. Thought that was a great idea and a great habit to get into for now. That way I don't forget to brush her teeth.
Brooke has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. She has been fussy lately and putting blankets, clothing, mostly material textured things in her mouth. So I am pretty sure she is working on another tooth or two! I don't dare stick my finger in her mouth...those teeth are SHARP!





At her one year pediatricion visit the doctor said she has a flap of skin from her lip that comes down really low and it is separating her front teeth! Some babies will actually bump it on something and it will bust, but if not she may have to have cosmetic surgery later in life. I am hoping it won't be an issue. But you can really see in this picture what the doctor means...I didn't really notice it so much until the Doc said something. They always notice everything..ugh!!!

No comments: