Over my Spring Break I took Brooke to a place my friend, Vicky told me about. It is a pottery place where you pick something out and paint it. It was quite an interesting experience! Brooke was not cooperating at all! In fact, she almost covered the lady in paint because she was throwing her arm all over with paint on her hand. We managed to get one handprint and they helped turn it into a ladybug. Since her room is the ladybug theme I thought it would be another cute decoration.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
The Painted Pot
Over my Spring Break I took Brooke to a place my friend, Vicky told me about. It is a pottery place where you pick something out and paint it. It was quite an interesting experience! Brooke was not cooperating at all! In fact, she almost covered the lady in paint because she was throwing her arm all over with paint on her hand. We managed to get one handprint and they helped turn it into a ladybug. Since her room is the ladybug theme I thought it would be another cute decoration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment