Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank you Jesus


I read this prayer on a blog I follow and thought I'd share...prayer is so powerful. We are leaving for a Good Friday service at our church in an hour. Looking forward to it...they are showing clips from the Passion movie....I cry everytime I see that movie!!!

THANK YOU JESUS~

Thank you God for loving me so much to send your son to die on a cross for me, my daughter, my family, my friends and every other sinner in this world! Thank you Jesus for loving me so much to live a sinless life and die a gruesome death so that I may be able to live eternally in Heaven with you and your Father! I know that I am not worthy and I know that I will never be able to repay you for everything you have done for me but I promise I will try my hardest to live a life that you would be proud of. I pray that when I get to see you face to face you will be able to look me in the eyes and tell me you are proud of me. I pray that you will be able to use me to bring others to your Kingdom. Use my hands to bring, my mouth to tell and my heart to love! I love you and our Father so much!!! Thank you so much for dying and coming back to this sin full world three days later!!!

No comments: