Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer-like weather!

Today was absolutely beautiful! Brooke loves being outside. She throws a fit when we come in, so since I was by myself with her (Matt went golfing) I gave in and we stayed outside late tonight. She has not been going to bed at 7:30 pm very well anymore, so we are keeping her up until 8:00 pm now. I actually like it better, so I have more time with her. By the time I get home I usually only get a couple of hours with her. We played in the backyard and Brooke noticed the flowers that popped up! We also have a bush that has flowers on it and she was picking them off. She also likes the little frog decoration and she likes to carry it around. Happy SPRING...this was one of the best days this Spring, so far!

No comments: