Playing with Jenna...I can't believe I used to babysit her!!!!
Showing off her cute Spring outfit!
Hangin' with her cousins!
Jake holding his baby sister..so proud!
Brooke is waving bye to the baby!
We got to see my friend Chrissy and her kids. Brooke enjoys playing with kids, especially close to her age. She and Jenna both have December 2007 birthdays.
Look at those shiny PINK shoes!!!!
I have been on Spring Break all week and it has been wonderful! It is so different being home with Brooke. I love it, but I do also love my job and am very thankful to have one. Teaching is a passion of mine as well as being a mommy! So, I try to do my best at both.
On Monday we went to Lansing to see Gretch and Emma. We went to a cool Science Center. I already posted pictures from that. Tuesday was a rainy day, so we went to the mall so I could get Brooke a pair of shoes for her growing feet, and we then played at the play area. Wednesday I had a dentist appointment and Aunt Monica watched Brooke. Then, we played in the afternoon with my friend Jenna - she came over for a bit and then we went to Panera Bread for lunch. Yum! That night Marin came over for a sleepover. Thursday morning we went outside right away, it was beautiful. I watched Tai and Marin while Monica was at work and Eric had to go into his school and do a few things. That afternoon we went to the park in a nearby town with Eric and the kids. It was a busy place, everyone was outside on the beautiful day. Friday was a busy day. Early afternoon we met up with m y former Stduent Teacher, Rebecca and her 3 kids at Waldenburg Park. It was so nice out, we played on the playscape and then went for a walk by a swamp...we could hear a lot of frogs. On the way home from there we stopped over to visit my friend Nicole who just had her baby girl, Carsen. So, we got to see her for the first time and visit with Nicole and her son, Jake, too. We went for a walk with the kids and ran into another friend, Chrissy. She lives down the street from Nicole. So Brooke and I went into their house and played with her daughter, Jenna and son, Jason. The girls played really well together. They are only a few weeks apart in age. That night we had Tai for a sleepover. What fun! Both of Brooke's cousins got to spend the night this week. Tai and I played Connect Four and read books. In the morning today we had pancakes for breakfast. Now Brooke is napping and I am getting packed to leave for Bay Shore Camp - the Kick-off is tonight! We are staying overnight at the camp.
On Monday we went to Lansing to see Gretch and Emma. We went to a cool Science Center. I already posted pictures from that. Tuesday was a rainy day, so we went to the mall so I could get Brooke a pair of shoes for her growing feet, and we then played at the play area. Wednesday I had a dentist appointment and Aunt Monica watched Brooke. Then, we played in the afternoon with my friend Jenna - she came over for a bit and then we went to Panera Bread for lunch. Yum! That night Marin came over for a sleepover. Thursday morning we went outside right away, it was beautiful. I watched Tai and Marin while Monica was at work and Eric had to go into his school and do a few things. That afternoon we went to the park in a nearby town with Eric and the kids. It was a busy place, everyone was outside on the beautiful day. Friday was a busy day. Early afternoon we met up with m y former Stduent Teacher, Rebecca and her 3 kids at Waldenburg Park. It was so nice out, we played on the playscape and then went for a walk by a swamp...we could hear a lot of frogs. On the way home from there we stopped over to visit my friend Nicole who just had her baby girl, Carsen. So, we got to see her for the first time and visit with Nicole and her son, Jake, too. We went for a walk with the kids and ran into another friend, Chrissy. She lives down the street from Nicole. So Brooke and I went into their house and played with her daughter, Jenna and son, Jason. The girls played really well together. They are only a few weeks apart in age. That night we had Tai for a sleepover. What fun! Both of Brooke's cousins got to spend the night this week. Tai and I played Connect Four and read books. In the morning today we had pancakes for breakfast. Now Brooke is napping and I am getting packed to leave for Bay Shore Camp - the Kick-off is tonight! We are staying overnight at the camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment