Last Sunday I went to the 9:00 service and left Brooke in the nursery. She did not do well- she has been going through a stage of separation anxiety. Then, I volunteer to work in the nursery every other week and it was my week. So, Brooke had to stay again, this time for the 10:30 service. She was not real happy, which is so hard to see after the last 15 months of loving church. I ended up spending most of the time strolling the crying kids around! Brooke ended up falling asleep. She usually LOVES being at church with her little friends.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Church
Last Sunday I went to the 9:00 service and left Brooke in the nursery. She did not do well- she has been going through a stage of separation anxiety. Then, I volunteer to work in the nursery every other week and it was my week. So, Brooke had to stay again, this time for the 10:30 service. She was not real happy, which is so hard to see after the last 15 months of loving church. I ended up spending most of the time strolling the crying kids around! Brooke ended up falling asleep. She usually LOVES being at church with her little friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment