My friend Mandy made Brooke this shirt for her birthday! Isn't it so cute? I think Brooke is going to take after her mom and Uncle Kent...we all have a sweet tooth! I gave Brooke her first candy sucker the other day after we went through the drive through bank. One of the bank tellers that I see most of the time always spots her in the back and he sends a sucker through the tube! So nice of him. He has been doing that for a few months, but I was too nervous to give her a sucker in the car since I can't watch her while I am driving. So, when we got home I finally gave it to her and you would have thought I gave her GOLD...she had s huge smile on her face. She is a biter, though....so of course, every time she bit down I was freaking out thinking she was going to get half the sucker and swallow it and choke! I am so paranoid...I need help...I have to tell myself RELAX...take a chill pill, Charisse! Then, she got another one at the allergist the next day. I have to go every month for an allergy shot and she is so hard to entertain for 45 minutes while we wait, so a sucker saves me for that activity each month!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Dots
My friend Mandy made Brooke this shirt for her birthday! Isn't it so cute? I think Brooke is going to take after her mom and Uncle Kent...we all have a sweet tooth! I gave Brooke her first candy sucker the other day after we went through the drive through bank. One of the bank tellers that I see most of the time always spots her in the back and he sends a sucker through the tube! So nice of him. He has been doing that for a few months, but I was too nervous to give her a sucker in the car since I can't watch her while I am driving. So, when we got home I finally gave it to her and you would have thought I gave her GOLD...she had s huge smile on her face. She is a biter, though....so of course, every time she bit down I was freaking out thinking she was going to get half the sucker and swallow it and choke! I am so paranoid...I need help...I have to tell myself RELAX...take a chill pill, Charisse! Then, she got another one at the allergist the next day. I have to go every month for an allergy shot and she is so hard to entertain for 45 minutes while we wait, so a sucker saves me for that activity each month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment