Today Brooke and I met up with some friends we met from our Beaumont group. Ben, Giselle, and Brooke had fun together. We missed the rest of the group, but hoping we will be able to get everyone together soon. It was an absolutely beautiful day. A little chilly at times, but the sun came out quite a bit. Matt stayed home to cut down a few more trees in our backyard. Thanks to my brother, his brother, and my dad they got all of them down. Now we have to grind the stumps and put grass down. Then, Brooke will have a bigger yard to play in. I am going to post a few pictures tonight and then I will post some more this week.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
What a beautiful day for the zoo!
Today Brooke and I met up with some friends we met from our Beaumont group. Ben, Giselle, and Brooke had fun together. We missed the rest of the group, but hoping we will be able to get everyone together soon. It was an absolutely beautiful day. A little chilly at times, but the sun came out quite a bit. Matt stayed home to cut down a few more trees in our backyard. Thanks to my brother, his brother, and my dad they got all of them down. Now we have to grind the stumps and put grass down. Then, Brooke will have a bigger yard to play in. I am going to post a few pictures tonight and then I will post some more this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment