Tai is Brooke's cousin. Brooke wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We went to dinner with their family. It was fun to celebrate with him. How time flies. I remember going to the airport to meet him for the first time, a little over 4 years ago. He came from Korea and is so precious. I can't imagine life without him. We love you, Tai. Love, Aunt Charisse, Uncle Matt and Brooke
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Happy 5th Birthday, Tai.
Tai is Brooke's cousin. Brooke wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We went to dinner with their family. It was fun to celebrate with him. How time flies. I remember going to the airport to meet him for the first time, a little over 4 years ago. He came from Korea and is so precious. I can't imagine life without him. We love you, Tai. Love, Aunt Charisse, Uncle Matt and Brooke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment