We took Brooke to one of our favorite parks and she loved watching the ducks. The ducks seemed a little aggressive, walking right up to us. Their "Quack!" seemed quite serious. I think there must have been a nest, the momma duck was acting very protective. SO, I had to tell Brooke we can't get close to them, she got very upset. I just didn't want her to get bit. She didn't quite understand.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
At the park with the ducks
We took Brooke to one of our favorite parks and she loved watching the ducks. The ducks seemed a little aggressive, walking right up to us. Their "Quack!" seemed quite serious. I think there must have been a nest, the momma duck was acting very protective. SO, I had to tell Brooke we can't get close to them, she got very upset. I just didn't want her to get bit. She didn't quite understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment