It was such a great afternoon with the Gifford Family. I was roommates with Ann in college. We have stayed in touch, but I haven't seen her in a few years. Actually, haven't seen her since they came to our wedding. It was so fun to be able to visit, with Brooke. Brooke loved all the attention from Ann's 4 kids....Gracie, Mitch, Lily, and Max. They live in St. John, MI. Country life is so different...we loved the animals...they have a horse, donkey, goats, chickens, a bird, cats, and dogs. We even saw a snake by their front door....ewwwww!!!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Visiting my dear friend Ann
It was such a great afternoon with the Gifford Family. I was roommates with Ann in college. We have stayed in touch, but I haven't seen her in a few years. Actually, haven't seen her since they came to our wedding. It was so fun to be able to visit, with Brooke. Brooke loved all the attention from Ann's 4 kids....Gracie, Mitch, Lily, and Max. They live in St. John, MI. Country life is so different...we loved the animals...they have a horse, donkey, goats, chickens, a bird, cats, and dogs. We even saw a snake by their front door....ewwwww!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment