Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dance Class






This evening Brooke went to her first dance class. She did really well. Her teacher, Miss Courtney said that she actually listens well for only being 21 months. I stayed in the room with her to watch, and the whole time I was wondering how she compared. It was hard for me to sit there and let the teacher instruct her. I am used to being the boss all day in my classroom!!! Matt was actually able to join us, so he even had a hard time not telling Brooke to pay attention, etc... She really did good for her first time. She got upset when she was ready to leave and tried opening the door. Miss Courtney told her no and she fell on the floor in tears!!!! I think she is going to enjoy the class! Looking forward to next Tuesday.

No comments: