Sunday, October 18, 2009

Uncle John's Cider Mill

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day with friends.
My friend, Richelle and her son Peyton...smile!
Train ride...what fun!
Choo! Choo!
Apple ride with Nolan and Joe

Goin' on an apple ride with the boys...what fun!
Lil Pumpkin!

Fun times with Gretchen, Owen, Emma, Brooke, and mom

There were some really big pumpkins in the patch!





Apples, apples everywhere....the trees were so full!

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!!! I miss my friends from CMU. College friends are the best! I hope Brooke will experience college and have some lifetime friends, too! We met at the Cider Mill, about a 3 hour drive because we had to stop once and also there was a ton of construction...ugh!!!! It was worth the drive, though! Brooke enjoyed the Pumpkin Patch, although she was a little clingy. I think the vine was bothering her, she had never felt that on her feet before! She almost tripped a few times getting tangled in it. Then she rode on some rides, and ate an apple. Yum, one of her favorite snacks! We had an awesome time together.

No comments: