I bought Brooke her very first bike with pedals. It has Dora on it, of course! I was so lucky to find it for a great low price at a mom 2 mom sale...I love those sales! She tried the bike out the other day, but her legs aren't quite long enough. Oh well, she still enjoyed being outside and she could push the bike along with her feet.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Dora bike
I bought Brooke her very first bike with pedals. It has Dora on it, of course! I was so lucky to find it for a great low price at a mom 2 mom sale...I love those sales! She tried the bike out the other day, but her legs aren't quite long enough. Oh well, she still enjoyed being outside and she could push the bike along with her feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eve has the same bike:) She got it as a gift when she was born. I was so excited to put it together but she can't reach the pedals either:(
Post a Comment