Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday gifts...so fun!























Aunt Pam and Uncle Rob got her a grocery cart. She loves pushing it around and putting things in it, then throwing them out of the cart! It is a game. I am going to post a video of her pushing it around. She got a pink riding horse from Aunt Derica and Uncle Shawn. She hasn't quite figured it out yet, but she likes sitting on it. It makes noises and she cracks up when the horse says, "Neigh." Thank you for all the gifts...she is having a blast. Little does she know "round 2" is coming on Christmas!!! I wanted to post a few more pictures from her birthday party. Each year I am going to decorate a tree and call it her "birthday tree". I decorated it this year red with white lights, red hearts with pictures of her in ladybug outfits, and red bulbs with black dots on them! It was fun to do, my sister-in-law helped make the bow...isn't she creative!?!?!? I think Brooke really had a good time at her party...she is a social butterfly so to get all that attention - she was soaking it up!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Adorable! Love your tree too.