Monday, December 29, 2008

So many friends to play with!




Brooke and Hayden liked the ball popper. Hayden and Brooke are only a month apart, so they are sure to be close buddies!



Brooke likes to play "chase me" with Jake. He would laugh and she would look back, but he didn't quite run after her like she wanted! It was very cute to watch.
















Averey came over to play and she is 4 months younger than Brooke, so I think Brooke thought she was BIG stuff!!! Averey just stared at her a lot. It was funny...I was wondering what was she thinking??!?!? She probably thinks Brooke is a wild monkey!



We have had some visitors and it's been fun for Brooke. She absolutely loves other babies and children. She just smiles and pulls on their hands. She is a loving little thing!
We go today to see the dr. for her 1 year appt. I will post more later.

No comments: