Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lunch with Santa














































Yesterday we went to Wolcott Farm to have lunch with Santa. Aunt Monica, Uncle Eric and Tai and Marin were with us. It was a perfect SNOWY day. Santa ate lunch with us and we sang songs. He was very nice. Tai and Marin told Santa they wanted a beach ball. He was sure he could get that for them!!!! ;) Brooke was fascinated with Santa's beard and also the bells. Mrs. Claus had some really cool bells! It was hard to get a good picture of Brooke. My camera was acting up so many of the pictures turned out blurry! Bummer. We also did a craft and went on a horse ride in the snow. Then, on my way home I realized how going on a horse ride was not very wise...since I am allergic to horses! So, as soon as I got home I took allergy/asthma meds. I survived!!! We had a great time. I am so proud of Brooke. I was hoping she would not cry and would sit with Santa. Next year might be a different story!?!?!?

No comments: