Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's the Birthday girl turning ONE!














































We had Brooke's 1st birthday party at our house on Sunday afternoon. She had such a good time...she absolutely LOVED all the attention!!! We are so thankful for our wonderful families and friends. We truly can not believe how fast this year went. It is a special celebration in two ways for us...our 1st anniversary of being parents and 1 year of life for our daughter! We love being parents and feel so blessed. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us! Hopefully we will be able to have another baby...We would love for Brooke to have a sibling. She would make such a great big sister!


I had so much fun with the ladybug theme...but, I think I am going to give it up now! She will always be our LITTLE LADY, though!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!!