Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun with CMU friends and kids







Yesterday we went to Lake Lansing Park to see my friends from college. The kids are so cute together. We see each other about 3 times a year, so it's so fun to see how much they have grown. We are going to make this an annual event hopefully. Brooke is officially a fish! All she wanted to do was BE IN THE WATER! A little stressful for me, since I'm not a huge water person! Then, I forgot to bring her life jacket and Matt really wants her to get used to having one on at all times around water. So, bad momma!!! She ended up having a lot of fun with Emma and Kaitlyn. There are not many girls in the bunch, so she liked the attention she got from the 2 girls. It is so awesome to have such a supportive/loving group of friends from college. Seriously, not many people have that...I hope that Brooke will one day go to college and make lots of true friendships, too!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bikini!!