My friend Michelle and her son, Matthew came over to visit today. Brooke is just getting into the "not wanting to share" stage and Matthew is just going out of it.....so, it was a little challenge to make it work between them. Seemed like they just wanted what each other had. We spent a lot of the time teaching them to share. Gotta love this stage!! Like I said before, this is only the beginning for Brooke....ugh! Matthew is a sweet little boy and I know Brooke loved being with him today. One of my favorite moments was when they played peek a boo under the blanket!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Play date with Matthew
My friend Michelle and her son, Matthew came over to visit today. Brooke is just getting into the "not wanting to share" stage and Matthew is just going out of it.....so, it was a little challenge to make it work between them. Seemed like they just wanted what each other had. We spent a lot of the time teaching them to share. Gotta love this stage!! Like I said before, this is only the beginning for Brooke....ugh! Matthew is a sweet little boy and I know Brooke loved being with him today. One of my favorite moments was when they played peek a boo under the blanket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment