Saturday, July 18, 2009

Potty training continued...




She is all about getting m&m's! She will sit on the potty and say, "candy" and I tell her she has to go on the potty first. She is so cute when I hand her a candy...she says, "thank you" with a great big smile.





We got Brooke a Dora seat for the "big potty" and she is a little confused...she thinks it's a hat. Thank goodness it was new when she put it on her head!!!!





Brooke is doing well with potty training. Most of it is my fault, she would probably already be trained if I would stay home with her!!!! If we are at home she wears Pull-ups or training pants, and she tells me when she has to poop. The peeing only happens in the potty if I ask her, and that is hard to remember sometimes. Usually I am too late! I am just happy that she is trying! I really don't have high expectations, so it's been relaxing and stress-free for the most part. I am proud of her, she is growing into a little girl.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Great job, Brooke!! She is doing excellent...and so are you mom! I actually got her the book that I see in the picture..."Big girls use the Potty" to give to her on Wed. I will take it back:)