I took Brooke to Heritage Garden. It's a beautiful park where Matt and I were going to get wedding pictures done, but ran out of time on our special day! Oh well, I go there often and see other brides and it reminds me of our day. It has a gazebo, flower gardens, water, ducks, a fountain, trails to walk... God's beauty. So pretty, His creation. I love enjoying it during the summer, especially!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Happy JULY!
I took Brooke to Heritage Garden. It's a beautiful park where Matt and I were going to get wedding pictures done, but ran out of time on our special day! Oh well, I go there often and see other brides and it reminds me of our day. It has a gazebo, flower gardens, water, ducks, a fountain, trails to walk... God's beauty. So pretty, His creation. I love enjoying it during the summer, especially!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment