Last night Brooke was outside and got bit under her eye...OUCH! I feel so bad for her, her eye is so swollen. I have given her Benadryl twice and I am hoping when she wakes up tomorrow the swelling has gone down. I'd put cream on it, but I don't want it to get in her eye. Poor thing! I think she is still cute, even with a mosquito bite!! Those darn insects...get away!!!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Ouch...mosquito bite!
Last night Brooke was outside and got bit under her eye...OUCH! I feel so bad for her, her eye is so swollen. I have given her Benadryl twice and I am hoping when she wakes up tomorrow the swelling has gone down. I'd put cream on it, but I don't want it to get in her eye. Poor thing! I think she is still cute, even with a mosquito bite!! Those darn insects...get away!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment