Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School for Momma!


Today was a great day...just hard on the feet! I am exhausted. My little 1st graders are so fun, though! Brooke slept so well last night in her new toddler bed. I am so proud of her. She went down at 8 pm and I woke up around 3:30 am hearing her toss and turn. I was worried about her, so I went and checked on her. She had turned her body to wedge herself in the part where the sides were. (Must have felt comfortable like what she is used to with the bars like the crib!) I covered her up with a blanket and went back to bed. Of course, it took me an hour to fall back asleep, but then Brooke slept until 6:15 am. I brought her down and rocked her and she fell back asleep. So, I put her in my bed while I got ready for work. I had to wake her when my mom came to get her at 7:30 am. What a gift to start my first day back to work, thank you Brooke!

No comments: