Last night we put Brooke in pajamas with feet!! She kept saying she was wearing shoes. I think she forgot what those kind of pajamas feel like. It was our first really COLD night. Then, this morning I put her in a sweatsuit outfit so she would be warm today. I really LOVE cooler temperatures, the hard part is adjusting in MI, when one day it is 80 degrees and then the next it's down 20 degrees!!!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Cold day
Last night we put Brooke in pajamas with feet!! She kept saying she was wearing shoes. I think she forgot what those kind of pajamas feel like. It was our first really COLD night. Then, this morning I put her in a sweatsuit outfit so she would be warm today. I really LOVE cooler temperatures, the hard part is adjusting in MI, when one day it is 80 degrees and then the next it's down 20 degrees!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment