She likes to dump her food on the table!
Brooke is such a miracle and I really would never trade any part of my life. I seriously can not imagine life without her. I do have to say that she is at a "frustrating stage" for us. I think working full-time, especially as a teacher this time of year is very stressful already. Then, when I am sleep deprived it makes little things seem so big! Brooke has been giving my parents and Matt's parents a hard time with nap time. She has not been sleeping well for us at night, either. Then, I work all day and get so excited to see her and she is CRABBY when I pick her up, since it is usually "that" time of day when most babies/toddlers I know are very crabby! I get so sad when she is like that... since I am looking forward to seeing her. All I want to do is hold her and kiss her! I miss her so much when I am at work. BUT, I really feel like God made me to be a teacher and also a mom. Being a mom will always come first, before my career...I am so blessed that God gives me the strength to do both. I will admit I am TIRED and some days I don't think I am going to make it. But, I appreciate the fact that I have a job and also that I have parents who watch Brooke for us for FREE! Having family close by...we will never take that for granted! I really do love being a teacher, it is amazing how much they learn and grow throughout the year. It is so fun to be a part of so many lives! But, the #1 thing I love the most is being a mommy! I love you, Brooke!
No comments:
Post a Comment