Brooke thought the pigs were funny...they really do "oink!"
She LOVED the pony ride. Her first one today!
Can't visit a Cider Mill without eating a donut!!!!
Climbing up the straw mountain!
Brooke is daddy's girl!
"Mommy, I'm driving!"
Corn maze fun!
She was fascinated with the corn!
Today we went to Blake's in Armada as a family. We had a great time. It was a beautiful day. Brooke had a blast seeing the animals. She finally got to see pigs. I know I am weird, but I actually think pigs are so cute! We had cider and donuts and went on a hayride. Very fun afternoon. Not such a fun evening when we got home, though. She had fallen asleep in the car at 5:30 pm and then slept til 7 pm. She woke up very crabby! We were not able to get her down to sleep until 10:00 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment