Friday, September 11, 2009

Wishing the bed was the answer...




We thought maybe if we moved her to the big girl bed she would sleep better. We were wrong! She did really good last Monday night and then from there it went downhill. She gets up between 2 am and 3:30 am and wants to sleep with us. I am not going to be able to function at work only getting about 4 hours of "real sleep", so we decided to make up the bed in the guest room. When Brooke comes into our bed, Matt will go up and finish sleeping for the night in that bed. We tried it last night and I did sleep better with just her and I in the bed! She is such a wiggler, I was not getting much sleep when all 3 of us were in the bed! Anyway, here are a few pictures of her playing in her bed...she LOVES her bed when it is light out and she can play. All of a sudden when it gets darker, she knows it's bed time she HATES her bed!

No comments: