We walked passed Rainforest Cafe and checked out the animals! Brooke was not real excited about the alligator. She finally has some fear, and this time the alligator is pretend!
Hungry anyone?
Silly monkey, she now likes to hang from things!
I knew they were monkeys after all, hanging out on the banana!
Tai hanging out on a chip!
I needed to go to Great Lakes Crossing for a couple things, so I asked my brother if I could take Tai and Marin with us. So, we headed over and the kids did such a good job. They were so cute holding hands with Brooke as she sat in the stroller. (Sitting in the stroller is not her favorite thing anymore!) The 3 kids got to play in the play area and they had a lot of fun climbing and jumping on all the food! In the afternoon we came back to our house and played in the backyard. Brooke napped for part of the time. so I got to play with Tai and Marin. We had a picnic and they liked scooting around in the red car. (It used to be at their house, they gave it to us for Brooke to use.)
No comments:
Post a Comment