Friday, September 18, 2009

"Happy Birthday to Mommy!"

I started my day with the best gift ever...BROOKE! Her smile is my favorite!
My first graders celebrated by drawing in their journals. Aren't they quite the artists?
What a fun day, I am blessed beyond what I can even understand.
As I was eating lunch in walked one of the secretaries and she had flowers in her hand and gave them to ME! I was so surprised....opened it up and they were beautiful red roses from Matt and Brooke. Thank you, what an awesome hubby I have!!
After lunch my students asked where I got the flowers. I told them my husband and daughter sent them to me. They thought that was so cool!
I am so blessed. My students were so excited about my birthday.
Pulled up in my driveway and there was a delivery man from the florist...another fun surprise...flowers from my dear friend, Vicky! She is one of the sweetest friends ever! Thank you Vicky for the Fall flower basket. Beautiful!
Then, another surprise...when we walked up the front door there were balloons and a card taped to the door. It was from my brother's family...thank you Eric, Monica, Tai and Marin. What a fun surprise!
The balloons went everywhere with her!
She would not let go of the balloons!!!

Brooke's first experience with Coldstone Creamery ice cream...very good, and very rich!
I got chocolate with peanut butter and nuts mixed in...delicious!!!!

"Cake Batter" flavor ice cream!
Lots of sweet memories...thank you to all my friends and family.

No comments: